TRI-CITY COUNTRY CLUB was designed in 1938 originally as the Twin City Golf Club by the Conservation Corp. The greens are original “push-up” style greens with tree lined narrow fairways and great bunkering. The fairways are narrow, and most of the greens are well-bunkered. There is water that comes into play on six holes. New tees have been added to aid any skill level. Most rounds are played in less than 4 hours. The golf course is maintained by Britton (Bo) Lacy, CGCS and crew.